Amazon COMPANY PROFILE

Amazon COMPANY PROFILE
amazon it jobs for bpo

Amazon information is a website which is Amazon.com, Inc. is an American international electronic commerce company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington, United States.
It is the world's largest online retailer. Allows to buying customers more of what they want low prices, wide range selections, and convenience Amazon.com web site co continues to grow business and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. It is leading company in online shopping and giving services better quality provide it is an history of the networking technology it is recruitment and careers is are awaiting to take dynamic knowledge candidates into their services  

1 comments:

  1. I have been an Amazon Prime customer for years and paid for the year, as usual. I am a professional and I am paralyzed. I use Alexa to control my home and as access to emergency help. Recently, my account was closed by Amazon because it had been repeatedly hacked. I lost my Alexa services, addresses, order history, with no notice. I paid for these services and invested time & effort in developing them! I talked to customer service 3 times, always promised a resolution. The 4th time, I got a supervisor who said I'd have to have my financial institution fight to get my money back! I paid for a full year. The least they could do is pro-rate my new account or refund the $ I paid! But they refuse. It would all be so easy for them to fix. I do not understand this unethical behavior and poor customer service.

    ReplyDelete